5 STAR GRAPPLING • unisex svbdvsn futureTECH rash guard
svbdvsn ORIGINALS are born out of Southern California's unending love for surf, racing & combat sports. 5 Star Grappling embodies the passion from those who've come from around the world to make Southern California their new home, creating a melting pot of skill sets & expertise. Snag the quintessential Black & Ivory hot rod variant or svbdsvn's signature Turquoise variant to add to your rashie rotation. #betheONE
futureTECH Compression Shirt Features & Specs
A compression shirt that is actually comfortable? Yes! And one you can wear All. Damn. Day. #futureTECH
Why? an all-encompassing feature set.
- svbdvn's exclusive in-house 8 panel design
- proprietary blend of materials
- super fine - 4 way stretch body panels
- "coconut milk" sleeves - lighter weight allows freedom of movement
- seamless "no-pinch" underarm design
- silicone "body lock" waist band to help prevent ride up
- hyper-wicking moisture control
- vented underarm air flow system
- "hugger" side panels for the right amount of squeeze
After hard training sessions during the final development stages of engineering the athletes would tell us they didn't want their futureTECH rashies off! They love them & we love that!
- always wash / launder before use
- after training rinse garments immediately with clean water or just hop in the shower!
- wash in cold water
- air dry
- no iron
- no bleach
- most importantly: no fabric softener
- close all fasteners of other graments: velcro snags
- oxygen laundry boosters help with "funk" (see first bullet point)
- do not let grament dry after training
- do not leave in gym bag
- we advocate good hygiene - love yourself • respect others • 1Love
- Ladies: A good starting point with our unisex rashie design is one size smaller. 2 sizes smaller may be required to get a tighter hug. Be sure to check the size chart in the picture gallery above. If you have questions - please contact us - we are happy to help.
- Gents: These are true compression fit garments - We highly recommend sizing up if you prefer a looser fit.
- Everyone: Please look carefully at the size chart to help determine which size is the best fit for you.